August 12, 2013

Curlkit Initial Response and Review

Here's a recent BrownFace TV video on my initial reaction and response to my new Curlkit subscription. I'm very pleased with my boxes and love the sizes of the products that come within. I do think these boxes will lead one further down the product junkie road! My intention is to give the subscription about 6 months. I love trying new things, but as I stated in the video, I pretty much know what products and lines work well with my hair.  Mama can no longer afford a 'product' habit.  She got formula to buy.





Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts