May 9, 2013

FabFit Challenge - April Updates

I was planning on updating my FabFit Challenge stats at the end of April.  Today is good though, because I had to go get weighed at my doctor's office.  So, I didn't make my personal goal for the month.  I really wanted to be a certain weight by Mother's Day (my first one - muey EXCITED), but I did lose a few pounds.  I'm going to have to SQUEEZE into my MDO (Mother's Day Outfit). Here goes...


Stats:

Pre-Pregnancy Weight: 165lbs
March's Weight: 170lbs
Current Weight: 167lbs 
Short-term Goal Weight: 160lbs
Long-term Goal Weight: 155lbs

My weight is coming off surely, but quite slowly.  I've cut back quite a bit, but can take it up a notch with lowering the amount of breads/cereals I eat. I try to get to the gym at least four times a week, although last week was a bust due to our first family vacation.  This week was a bust because I'm dealing with a health issue (urgh).  Hopefully, I can resume soon. 





Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts