May 8, 2013

My Day at The Makeup Show NYC 2013


Here are a few pics from my time at the Makeup Show NYC, this past Sunday and Monday.  I remember the first year I went (back in 2008), the Makeup Forever Booth and the MAC booths were the two you could not get to because of the crowds.  Years since, every booth is packed!  I figured I get there early to bypass any lines...ummm, yeah okay.  I still had a blast though, I love previewing new collections and lines, catching up with fellow beauty bloggers, catching glimposes of pros in the industry (peep my photo of AJ Crimson AND below and I was up and close with Sam Fine!!) and of course BUYING goodies! The last two shots are what I picked up from the show.  Separate post to follow.
























Stay Tuned!




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts