April 1, 2013

FabFit Challenge

This week marks seven months since I had my little miracle baby.  Not sure how much longer I can use 'I just had a baby' as an excuse for the extra weight, though.  Now, I must pat myself on the back because I was in the gym as soon as December rolled around, but now I need to rev up my routine.  I have big plans for my first Mother's Day and I've already bought my dress: a European made size 8, so you know it's really a 4...HA!  This year will also be my 10th wedding anniversary...PRAISE GOD!  I want to look better than I did when I first tied the knot.  I have a bit of time before my anniversary, but Mother's day is right around the corner.  Anywho, it's time to really get serious about getting a portion of my body back.

Stats:

Height - 5'8" (I've been claiming 5'7" for the longest time??)
Pre-pregnancy weight - 160lbs (before meds)
Pre-pregnancy weight - 165lbs (after IVF meds)
Highest Weight - 205lbs (during pregnancy)
Current Weight - 170lbs
Short-term Goal Weight - 160lbs
Long-term Goal Weight - 150lbs (I actually will be happy at 155 - my baby gave me a nice little booty and I don't want to lose it..lol)

Eventhough I've had my baby, I'm still dealing with PCOS symptoms, so it takes me a little longer to get this weight off.  I could  starve myself, but that's not an option. So, I plan to eat more often as I usually do, try and lower my carb and sugar intake (especially before bed) and work out 4-5 times per week(a mix of weight training, cardio and pilates).  The food is the hard part for me.  I'm also taking B-vitamins because I heard it's really good for PCOSers and may start taking D-Chiro-Inositol again (natural supplement that acts like metformin - also good for PCOSers). 

That's it in a nutshell.  Pray for me.

Pictures coming soon.

Check out my bestie supermommy Porfiria Gomez, who is also trying to get her FabFit on after having three kids. 



Share to Pinterest

1 comments:

Go head boo you can do it!
You should put how many inches your waist and back is and what you want that goal to be! You can do it! We gotta hit them obliques! No Muffin Top!!!!!
Let's Get it!, I think I'm about to start Insanity!

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts