September 10, 2013

The Leather Look

Leather/Pleather in clothing, makes a comeback every few years or so.  It was big during the warmer months (go figure) and is still on trend going into the Fall 2013 season.  I live for Zara sales and couldn't resist the few (pl)eather pieces they had left, so I splurged a little for my birthday.  Trying to put together oufits in my head.

Brocade top with leather straps - $9.99
 
Pleather skirt - $19.99 (can you believe this medium was to big? From Zara?)

Leatherette top (with mesh back) - $9.99 This is my fave piece. Can't wat to pair it with some skinny jeans or belted with a pencil skirt.



Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts