August 19, 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

If you haven't been living uner a fashion rock, then I'm sure you've heard the news of Target's newest collaboration with Phillip Lim.  This collection is particularly sparking my interest due to the addition of handbags, clutches and totes that will also be launching.  I DIE FOR HANDBAGS!

Truth be told, I've never been able to grab anything from these special collections and this time may be no different (last fall's collab with Prabal Gurung, someone was 9 months pregnant and couldn't fit a darn thing).  The launch is on September 15th and I'll be in NYC celebrating my 10th anniversary.  I know you're saying just go to the nearest Tarjay?!  Not a good look on such an important occasion.  However, my birthday is exactly a week before, so maybe I can still use that excuse...lol

Here are a few pieces that I'm feeling.

 
The *BOOM* sweater is everything.  I can see it with skinny jeans or a pencil skirt

 
This is a GREAT work-to-drinks dress


Navy...nuff said



 




View the full collection here complete with prices for pieces. 
Turn up them wallets...HA!




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts