August 22, 2013

For the Love of Accessories...

My name is Marsha Gauntlett-Kirby and I'm addicted to accessories.  Ummm, I'm also addicted to shoes, make-up, clothes...the list goes on. This past weekend, I did damage in my local Macy's as well as picked up a few items while in New York.  The items are fabulous and very pocket-friendly.  The total for the three items from Macy's (first three pics) was only $25 (with the use of a coupon).


This necklace was $9 in Macy's.  Unheard of.  I'm so feeling the wooden latch.

The bracelets were priced at $18 per pop, but again, I use coupons.  I purchased the 'FEARLESS' bracelet last year. These are my little reminders.

Anthropologie necklace originally $48. I got it for $14.99

Pins/Hair Clips were half off 99 cents at Forever 21!!!  I plan to wear them on blazers side by side to look like one large statement piece.

Spiked headbands $3.80 each from Forever 21. I was about to purchase one online from $10...SMH!








Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts