June 25, 2013

Tried, True and Reviewed - AJ Crimson's BB Cream

AJ Crimson's BB Cream was a purchase from this years' NYC Makeup Show. I've been hearing all the hype about BB Creams in general and thought I'd jump on the fast moving train.  I didn't know much about these creams until I did a little research a few months ago.  BB Creams (aka Beauty Balm, aka Blemish Balm) is a multi-faceted product. So picture sheer coverage foundation that primes the face, treats blemishes, offers sun protection and oil control (or moisturizer).







What it is:
AJCRIMSON BB CREAM all the great benefits of a Moisturizer, the prep of Primer and the coverage of a smooth medium coverage foundation! ALL IN ONE! There is NOTHING LIKE IT MADE FOR ALL COMPLEXTIONS!

Price:
$39 (I purchased for $15 at the NYC Makeup Show)

Pros:
No parabens, a little goes a long way, buildable, your skin looks dewy and smooth, lasts all day, brown girl friendly tones (there are only a few shades, but they seem to match most complexions)

Cons:
The packaging needs work, clumpy consistency, the cream separates in warm weather (all the oil was at the top) and I don't remember what color I am because it's not on the packaging.

Where to buy/find:

Would the BEE buy again:
I would, once the cons are addressed. I like the way my skin looks once the cream is applied.

Comments:
This is a great product for those with dry skin.  For me, this product would be in heavy rotation in the cooler months when my skin is not that oily. The cream feels a bit heavy for those with oiler skin in the warmer months (as it did for me, recently). 







Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts