July 29, 2013

I Want My Body Back

I'm happy to report that I am at my pre-baby weight!  Actually, I'm a little less.  Currently at 160 pounds, which puts me between a 6 and 8 depending on cut.  My ultimate goal of course, would be to get down to 150 and lose this little baby pouch I got going on in the mid-section.  My tenth anniversary is coming up and I bought my outfit last year while I was pregnant (talk about OPTIMISM).  I still haven't tried it on yet, but that's because I want to make sure I'm at the right size. Anywho, while in the gym working on my anniversary body and catching up on my youtube subscriptions, I came across these two vids that make me want to amp it up a bit (especially my diet).  The first video concentrates more on excercise and the latter more on eating (which is what needs a bit of help).  The exercise vid is mostly what I was doing before having my surgery.  I'm back at it again and saw some new moves that I will incorporate in my routine.  For Shameless Mayas video:I'm not saying that you should eat exactly like her, but I personally found some things in her fridge and pantry that I've been meaning to try.  The one thing I noticed is that you hardly saw any hardcore carbs in her kitchen. I think her video is great for those who don't like to hit the gym.  Please note that diet and excercise do go hand in hand.

As a PCOS'er, carbs are to be limited in my diet, but it is SO hard.  I am hypo-glycemic and carbs sustain me. The thing is to eat the RIGHT type of carbs (if it's white, it aint right). I've also been trying to limit the amount I ingest. Again, starting August 1st, I'm going to take it up a notch.


 


 




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts