August 14, 2013

What I Wore - Church Flow

I was on my way to church.  I never made it to church.  Someone punctured a hole in our brand new car's tire.  I mean, really?  Anywho, could not miss this photo op.  Especially since I fit back into this dress (and most of my clothes) since having Twin and I'm wearing heels!  I didn't wear them very long.   A hole in my tire, remember...

Oh, there is a tutorial on the hair coming to a Youtube near you.








Dress: Ross (old)
Belt: H&M (goes with another dress)
Shoes: Mark Fisher via Macy's
Earrings: Gifted  by PorfiriaGomez.com
Baby and Husband in background: God given



Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts