July 22, 2013

When Life Hands You Lemons

My heart and mind was really set on composing more posts for this blog, but the last few months have been a bit rough.  Let me still say I am BLESSED, but honestly the events of the past months had me wanting to hide under a rock and stay there forever.  I've had an ovary removed, my baby got sick and wasn't eating, I refinanced my home to lower my mortgage and had to pull the down payment out of the clouds and I'm leaving my job at the end of the month due to irreconcilable differences and to raise my daughter. Oh, last Wednesday, my husband ALSO had surgery on a delicate area of the body (spine).  I mean c'mmmmmon! You know what though...I'm still alive! Still in my right mind! Still praising God for the good and the not-so-good. I declare that the second half of this year will be twenty times better than the first. I claim profound favor from this day forward in every aspect of my life! I'm preparing to walk into my PURPOSE!




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts