October 24, 2011

Winter Hair Part 1

I've been obsessed with wigs (ummm, before they became muey popular), for years now.  I think it's one of THE best ways to change up your style, length and/or color.  Wigs are also a great way to protect your hair from harsh winters (when rocked correctly).  Braids are another great alternative, but sometimes,I don't want to be in it for the long haul...lol  Anywho, I've been searching for a new wig for this winter and wanted to kind of stay away from the curly do's.  I have too many of those and just bought another one.  For this go round, I want something kinda straight with waves to it, since I've been missing my relaxed hair for a minute now.  I was thinking about purchasing this lace front GLS50 from FridayNightHair (mind you I purchased a wet-n-wavy from them last year and NEVER wore it...I'm a hotMESS.net), then came across this video from PhillyDiva19154.  SOLD!!!

There will be more protective styles this Winter, so stay tuned.




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts