October 27, 2011

Versace for H&M

Is there any need to further this post?  The title says it all!  I had an OMG! moment when I first found out.  Versace is BOLD.  It's Bright, It's DARING (have you seen Donatella's face?).  Although the line is set to be sold in over 300 stores, what saddens me is that I'm not sure if any of the Philadelphia stores will see this collection.  Last year a friend and I went to check out Lanvin, got to the store and there was no Lanvin in site.  Good news though, this collection will be available online November 17.  If you head over to H&M.com, you can enter to win a trip to NYC for an exclusive viewing party.  I'm heading over there as soon as I finish typing this post.

"The collection for H&M is the essence of Versace. For the collaboration we've brought back from the archives, as well as from more recent collections, some of the icons of Versace, such as the bright prints, the Greek key and daring cuts. I can't wait to see how H&M's wide audience will make these pieces their own," says Donatella Versace. - c/o Vogue.co.uk

Want to see some of the pieces before it goes up on the H&M site?  Vogue has a preview HERE!




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts