October 18, 2011

Vintage Thrift

I was suffering from a NASTY cold last week, hence my lack of posts.  By the weekend, I was a little better.  Enough to go shopping...lol  Here are two of the pieces I picked up at my local Salvation Army (I picked up a few blouses, not shown).   I love mixing high and low priced items.

Vintage Brown Leather Boots - there is a story behind these.  The boots were priced at $10 and I was more than willing to pay, since I've been looking for a pair of brown boots for FOREVER (so mad that I purchased a pair for $115 online, but they are returnable).  Anywho, I met a friend at the store and she was like NO WAY you're paying that price?!  Talk them down to $5!!!!!  I was too much of a punk, so she grabbed the boots from my hand, took them to the counter, came back to me and said 'They said give them $5.'  I should have gotten my friend's number.  She's my new bestie and I don't even know her name.  Needless to say I'm VERY happy.

There were so many beautiful bags to choose from on the particular day I went.  It's usually a hit or miss?  Not sure if this bag was leather and I didn't asked.  I just could not leave it in the store.  It was only $5, very well-made and very spacious. The straps are uber long, so I can wear it on my shoulders or cross-body.  SCORE on both items.  There was a FAB coat, that I had my eye on, but decided to wait for it to go half off (everyday a particular color is 50% off and Wednesdays most, if not all are half off). 

I love my round-the-way THRIFT store.




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts