May 21, 2013

Colored Natural

For the past couple of months, I've been wanting to color my hair.  Whenever I'm going thru creative drama, I take it out on myself externally (e.g. wanting a piercing, cutting or coloring my hair, wanting a tattoo).  What is that about?  I've been thinking about what color I may want for months now and still couldn't decide between red, auburn, blonde, highlights and of course leaving it the natural black that it is.  Below are a few colors that I like.  Keep in mind that although I'm creative, I work in a condervative environment, so some colors wont do.

Any plans to color for the Spring/Summer season?  What color are you going with?

 
The mix of colors in her curls is divine

 I love the white blinde look, just not sure it would look good against my skintone?
I think I can get away with this color blonde without looking crazy

 
This color is too gorgeous for words and that purple lip??  FAB!

 
Never done red before, but this is dope.  Looks more purple on this screen
 
 
These two colors might be my best best
 

I am so feeling this teal over blonde color.  I would give a right arm to do something like this if just for a day.



Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts