June 18, 2013

Rihanna for MAC Collection

Rihanna is launching her second collection with MAC TODAY at 12 noon!  I must say that MAC did a great job of keeping this one a secret.  I've been digging and digging for a release date and just found out, late last week.  My head had been in the Motherhood clouds for the longest and can you imagine that I found out like the day after about the first launch...smh.  Some beauty blogger, hunh?  Anywho, I have errands to run tomorrow, but I will be waiting by the computer before those errands are complete.  If I can get my hands on RiRi Woo, that would be nice, but I think what I really want is RiRi Heaux.  Pray that I can get SOMETHING! If I do, I will be sure to bring you updates and swatches.





Top: RiRi Boy, RiRi Heaux
Bottom: Hibiscus Kiss Powder Blush Duo, Barbados Girl Lustre Drops, RiRi Woo







Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts