April 23, 2013

Spring Trends - Bright Color and Stripes

I am not a trendy girl:  color has always been my thing.  I wear bright colors all year long.  Yes, even through the dreary winter.  So, when I saw that color was one of the 'IT' things this season, I was part happy and part like 'ummm, okay??'  I must admit that for the first time in my life, black was my go to wardrobe color, but lets's chalk that up to leftover baby weight.  Anywho, I picked these beauties up at the beginning of the year.  Winter went  it by so quickly, I didn't have a chance to wear them.  Also, I finally got a striped jacket.  I stalked it till the price dropped ($79 was the original and I got it for $31).  Haven't worn it yet, either...smh


From left to right: Neon pink sweater - Zara, Highlighter yellow jacket - GAP, Coral  
Academy jacket - GAP




Navy and White Jacket - GAP (yes, I'm a little OCD with the GAP. I always find great deals)







Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts