April 16, 2013

My Family Outing

I'm so happy to be able to say 'family'?  I mean I've always considered my husband my family but with our new addition my life feels complete. This past Saturday we took a trip out to the Manayunk Food Festival in Pennsylvania.  Twin (our nickname for her - she was born on my birthday, but looks JUST like her dad) had a slight cold, but it was too beautiful to stay inside.

     The hubster and Twin

    Manayunk Restaurant Week started April 14 and runs thru the 26th

    Ummm, these were the lines for the food trucks??  CRAY, CRAY!

     I don't even know what to say about this car and yes someone drove it

     My other love:PIZZA.  This was organic and cooked by wood...YUMMY!

 Mommy and Twin.  Forgive the hair, I had on a hat and it was not combed and forgive the bagof lemons behind me - it was for the lemonade stand two feet away

   What would a food festival would be without Funnel Cake??!

   The Kirbys - I look a mess, but I'm HAPPY!

Stay Fab Freakin Fierce!



Share to Pinterest

1 comments:

You guys look so cute and awesome!

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts