September 30, 2011

Thrifting With Jen

My sister-from-another-mother Jennifer and I decided to plan a day of thrifting whilst our hubbies went off to hunt amd catch our dinner (they went crabbing and let's say we had enough to feed the whole neighborhood).  So, while the men were away, the wives did what else....SHOP!  We knew we didn't want to spend too much, but also wanted to find faulous pieces to add to our wardrobe.  We decided to drive out to New Jersey to a place called Village Thrift.  I had never been.  Now, I'm from New York and pretty much know how to maneuver department stores and all types of shops, but this is the first time a store had me OVERWHELMED.  IT WAS HUGE! There was so much stuff I didn't know where to begin.  I literally stood around for ten minutes with a blank stare, meanwhile Jen piled things in her cart.  Finally, I snapped out of it and did what I do best....lol

Jennifer aka Jenisha Jenkins...lol

I purchased this fabulous burgundy leather vest that Jen found for me

Jen found these Vince Camuto purple shoes for like eight bucks!  They were in excellent condition.  By the way, we wear the same size shoe.  I really wanted to steal these

I love a great coat.  This one was $10 and yes, I bought it...lol

We found two similar jackets in different colors.  But for some reason the pink one was $20 and the black was only $8 or so?  I didn't get it....

I LOVED this coat, but something was a little off with the fit

I loved this shawl on her

Died and gone to Fashion Heaven after discovering these yellow BCBG shoes for $10

These are just a few pics I took of the store.  It still doesn't show the magnitude.  Picture a warehouse full of clothes.  Can't wait till next time!

Whether you purchase new or love to thrift, STAY FAB FREAKING FIERCE!




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts