September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday and Anniversary to ME

Hello Beautiful People!  I know I've been missing in action for a hot minute.   The months of August and September are always superbly busy for me and the hubster. There are always events that we need to attend (among the many this year, were two weddings back-to-back). September hosts my birthday (the 6th) and then a week later (the 13th) my wedding anniversary. Oh, my SIL’s birthday is August 28th and my MIL’s birthday is September 10th.   My poor, poor (in the literal sense) husband! Anywho, I thank God for 35 years on this earth and 8 wonderful years of marriage. This is the year my Impossible becomes Possible!

Shout outs to all my VIRGOS!!!

Here are a few pics of What I Wore on my anniversary.  We had a full day so an outfit change was in order...lol

Part 1

 

Dress: Gap, Shoes: Circa Joan & David

How does one get rid of back fat?  Like Seriously??

 

Part 2

Jumpsuit: H&M, Shoes: Alfani

I have no idea what he's wearing, but isn't he CA-UTE!

Stay Fab Freakin Fierce!




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts