September 28, 2011

Get In or Get Out

I don't even remember how I stumbled across these ladies, but I am so happy I did.  They're known as the GIOGO Girls (Get In or Get Out) and I'm addicted.  They tell you what's in and what's out regarding fashion, beauty, magazines, etc.  I wish they would upload a new video everyday.  They are BFF's in my head!

Hair Hair Hair! Hair is the finishing touch to a polished and stylized look. The GIOGO Girls share with you tips, tricks and, of course, products. So take out your ponytail and let your hair down with The GIOGO Girls!

Get IN: Zerran Leave In Conditioner, DevaSun Defuser, Aussome Volume Aussie Hairspray, Big & Sexy Root Pump, Paul Mitchell Round Trip, Hair Extension Clip Ins, Deva Curl Products (all of them), Big & Sexy Spray & Play Harder Hairspray

Get OUT: Brazilian Blowout, Moroccan Oil, Mane & Tail Shampoo & Conditioner

Directed & Produced by GIOGO Girls
Styled by GIOGO Girls
Edited by Julianne Waters
Marketing by Tiana Brown
Music by Treasure Fingers, Chromeo Remix "Cross The Dance-floor"

We do not own the rights to any music used in the video

Follow us on twitter @giogoshow
Contact us via email: giogoshow@gmail.com




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts