June 27, 2012

Tried True and Reviewed - Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow



Left to Right: Painted Purple, Tough As Taupe,  Edgy Emerald
What It Is?

• Ink technology creates 24HR wear shadow for our most intense, long-lasting color saturation
• Cream formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant

• Ophthalmologist-tested.  Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers

Pros: Can double as an eyeshadow or an eyeshadow base; stays on for hours even on oiler skin; ten shades to choose from
Cons: they are usually always sold out at my local drug store; of the colors, the purple could have been a bit more vibrant
Alternative: MAC Paints have been my go to for lasting eyeshadow bases, but the price point is double that of the Maybelline Color Tattoo
Would I buy again: Yes, I would, but I anticpate these lasting a long time so no need to re-up anytime soon

Comments: I am not a woman that shops drugstores for make-up (hair products, yes).  I'm a bit of a snob in that area, but I just had to try these and I'm glad I did.  Very good buy for those who are on a budget and love color.



Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts