February 1, 2012

Kim and Kourtney Take New York - My Thoughts

Happy New Year Everyone!  I know, I know, a month too late...lol  Anyway, I hope you guys are healthy, blessed and are looking forward to the amazing things of this new year.

Okay so let's get to it.  Before this show aired, I had not really paid attention to the Kardashians.  I didn't care.  In a way, I still don't.  BUT, I really wanted to watch Kim and Kourtney Take New York, to see what makes Kim Kardashian so popular and maybe take a glimpse into her sham of a marriage to Kris Humphries.  Actually, I think the ONLY time I've discussed Kim, is when I heard that her 'marriage' was ending.  I was a bit outraged for someone who didn't care?  I think it was because she made a mockery of marriages, everywhere.  On that note, the show confirmed that Kim is a publicity whore (I know I'm late, but as I said I never paid attention).  She could have saved those tears in the last two episodes about rushing into things (yada, yada), because I wasn't buying it.  I am the first person to give someone the benefit of the doubt, but this was just too much.  Kris was/is a big goofball and obviously immature; so not ready for marriage.  Kim was just annoying and she nitpicked about everything.  She is not ready to be tied down and so not ready to have anyone else in her life right now, besides family and the media. 

Look, the real stars of this show were Scott, Kourtney (the prettier and BEST dressed of the three sisters in my opinion) and little Mason.  I love their relationship! It seemed the most real.  Even if not, they had me cracking up everytime they were on screen.  Can they get their own show, please?

Well, that's it for me folks on this subject.  Will I watch this show again?  Not sure.  More Kourtney, less Kim, then hell to the yeah.

Stay FAB FREAKING FIERCE! 




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts