November 3, 2011

What I Wore - Outfit of The Day

For some reason, this outfit looked better in my head than they do in pictures? Oh well. These jeans were a SCORE from Anthropologie. Jeans I had been stalking for months, but what's new...lol.  Originally they were $198 and I got them for...........$19!  You can't see it but they are actually high-waist, bell-bottom jeans.  I had to hem them because I thought they were too long. I think I will pull it out because I think NOW, they are too short??

Top: Vintage/Thrift, Jeans: Adriano Goldschmied Farrah Jeans, Shoes: Lucky Brand, Hat: c/o Daffy's




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts