January 23, 2009

What's Your Signature Style

I think I already knew mine. Well, not really, but I know I love the drama of clothes. I rarely do neutrals and need to be seen...lol

Your Signature Style is: Definitely Dramatic
The richness of life is expressed in everything you do and everything you wear. You are a show-stopper, a burst of high energy and excitement. You instinctively know how to mix things up, whether it's in the patterns and accessories that define your wardrobe or putting the right people together. When you walk into a room the lights go on. Completely optimistic, you face everything with a dazzling smile. For you, it's always "lights, camera, action."

Want to find your signature style? Take Spiegel's Signature Style Quiz



Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List

I'm a member

ABOUT


SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

FIND ME

POPULAR POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe

Instagram

Follow

Labels

Labels

About

Video of the day

Instagram

Like us

top social

Instagram

Popular Posts